I’m a little late to post The Mighty‘s Mighty Month Challenge’s Newsletter for Week 2 (you can subscribe to their newsletter here) of November’s gratitude challenge.
Below is the 2nd newsletter I received for this month explaining prompts for this week and providing the explaining article again.
I’ve decided that to actually not blog about each day’s prompt because my health hasn’t been the best, and life has been so hectic, so I’m focusing on self-care. I really do want to take this challenge seriously, as I find gratitude to be so important, so I’m going to be sure to at least take note personally of 3 things I am grateful for daily.
I wanted to share the email below for those of you who do want to follow the daily prompts.
Feel free to let me know what you’re thankful for in comments below!
MY MIGHTY MONTH
We’re coming up on week two of November’s My Mighty Month challenge! If you are just joining us, it’s never too late to join.
This month, we’re asking you to spend 30 days practicing gratitude.
As part of the challenge, you should write down at least three things per day that you are grateful for. You can dedicate a notebook to your thoughts or simply jot down your answers in your phone’s notetaking app. If you are having a hard time coming up with ideas, we’ll be sending out guided prompts every week to help you along.
Here are this week’s prompts:
- November 7: Select three things that happened this year that you are grateful for.
- November 8: Choose three “negative” experiences that have taught you something about yourself.
- November 9: Pick three childhood experiences you are grateful for.
- November 10: Name three people in your professional life who have taught you something valuable.
- November 11: What are three things you are grateful for today?
- November 12: What are some kind things you’ve done for yourself that prioritized your wellbeing?
To learn more about the science behind this month’s challenge, read our explainer. And, as always, you can join us on Facebook at My Mighty Month, and don’t forget to tag any social media posts with #MyMightyMonth.
Jordan, News Editor at The Mighty